Whether you’re traveling meeting someone for coffee or on an important business trip, or you simply need to purchase some extra travel rewards, you should consider the benefits of using the Elan credit card. The card offers a variety of rewards including airline miles and points programs for participating in their travel partners’ programs. If you need a little extra incentive to use their credit card, there’s another benefit that is hard to beat. Rewards are available for just about everything.
Get a cash advance from your Visa through any DCCU branch | cash advance fees | cash advance | card | credit card} * Visa Cash Advance: Rewards are available on purchases anywhere Visa is accepted. Visit elan credit cards for information on cash advances and how to receive them. The requirements for receiving a cash advance vary by card. Some may require a balance transfer as proof of a household income, while others may only require verification of a bank account. Regardless of the terms, be sure to read all the details before you sign.
* Bonus Plus: Elan Credit Cards offers an automatic saving bonus when you make your first purchase or pay your first debt during the introductory period. This feature saves you money each month you meet the minimum payment requirement. Be sure to spend the entire bonus amount or you’ll find yourself paying additional interest. The annual fee and the annual percentage rate will likely be higher than the regular APR but that rate can be lowered with careful shopping.
* Rebates: You can get up to a 15% rebate on most purchases you make using your credit card. However, this benefit only applies to new customers. See how much you would save with the cash advance feature when you calculate your annual fee and interest. Then compare the annual fee and APR when you consider the rebates. If there is an equal saving, choose the credit card with the lower annual fee and APR.
* Cash Back & Reward Features: Elan Credit Cards offers a wide variety of rewards programs. Some include gas rebates, home improvement rebates, dining coupons and travel miles. See what types of rebates you could earn with each credit card. Take into consideration the annual fee, APR and any other charges you need to pay.
* Cash Advance And Reward Features: Every credit card offers cash backs and bonuses. Look over the features each one offers and then determine which offers offer the most overall value. The most useful feature of the cash advance and reward features is the ability to build your points system. The more points you have, the better off you will be.
The best credit cards for building your cashback and bonus rewards are the ones that offer no annual fee, low interest rates, and a large percentage of your purchases with a cash back or bonus rewards earning program. Other important factors to consider when choosing an Elan card would be the variety of services it offers and the different incentives offered. See if the company offers a host of insurance products, vehicle repair, travel insurance, home repair or any other type of service that can save you money. All of these factors will help you determine if an Elan card is right for you.
* Cash Back And Bonus Rewards: There are a number of different ways you can earn rewards or cash back. The most valuable form of this rewarded spending is the cash back and bonus rewards programs. There are many different credit cards with a cash back program. One of the best cash back cards I have seen comes from American Express, it has a great rewards program and low interest rates. This is a great credit card to consider if you are looking for an all in one card that offers rewards and low interest rates.
* Credit Card Reports: The beauty of credit cards is that they give you a way to build your credit history. You make your payments on time and use your account wisely. Over time, you should be able to qualify for a better credit line. An added benefit of owning an Elan card is the opportunity to get alerts whenever there is a major purchase made or any change made to your account. This gives you timely information on what you are spending, how much you are spending, and when you should be paying off debt.
Overall, there are several great reasons to choose to use Elan credit cards over other credit cards. There are a variety of different benefits that come with having an Elan credit card, such as discounts and cash back bonuses. You also don’t have to worry about late fees and over limit fees. If you are interested in applying for an Elan credit card issuer u.s. bank account, you need to visit the company’s website. There is a link for applicants to go to the application page.